Dublin’s Flagship Store
First opened in 1853, The Clerys Building has long been known as a shopping centre and a meeting point for Dubliners and beyond. The new redevelopment will see the building extended to house office space across the middle floors and a rooftop bar and restaurant. Alongside the new Earl Place Market and The Earl Building, the renamed Clerys Quarter will be home to a boutique hotel and the restored Clerys tearooms.
To help establish the new direction for Clerys Retail, we created a classic, contemporary identity that hints at its heritage, whilst helping to effectively market the space to secure key tenants.